Semaxin - effective men's reproductive stimulator
Most often, the male factor of infertility is caused by the influence of negative factors, and in most cases, the situation can be changed with timely and proper treatment.
The main active Semaxin substance - N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine stimulates sexual desire and enhances male sexual function. In addition, it acts as a general tonic. The drug also contains a complex multi-vitamin matrix and numerous natural supplements that have a positive effect on the patient's health, increases libido and strengthens the immune system.
Semaxin helps to eliminate the causes of men's infertility
From a medical point of view, most often the male factor of infertility is associated with an insufficient number or immobility of spermatozoa. Also, the cause may be a defective structure of spermatozoa and insufficient production of seminal fluid. If you can't find a clear cause of the problem, it's about idiopathic infertility, that is, infertility for unknown reasons.
And if in the case of genetic or endocrine problems, doctors begin to eliminate the cause, at least in the first stages, then with idiopathic infertility it is impossible to influence the cause, but it is possible to improve the overall quality of sperm.
The quality of seminal fluid is not related to the potency of a man, so "male strength" is not a guarantee of the ability to conceive. Deviations from the norm can only be detected using a spermogram, which allows you to determine:
- the number of spermatozoa capable of fertilization;
- total number and motility of spermatozoa;
- other parameters: volume of ejaculate, its viscosity, presence of inflammatory processes, etc.
Semaxin generally improves the semen fluid quality, thus we offer You a unversal solution for a large number of men's health problems cases.
Semaxin components and recommendations of use
Semaxin contains vitamins, minerals have a positive effect on male fertility. And some are also antioxidants that play important role in the reproductive system.
- Iodine is part of the thyroid hormones, an imbalance of which leads to a decrease in testosterone levels. Magnesium is involved in spermatogenesis, seminal fluid production, and blood flow to the genitals. Manganese deficiency reduces the number of spermatozoa.
- Selenium and zinc are key minerals for maintaining male reproductive health. Lack of selenium can result in poor sperm quality, decreased libido, and even infertility. Selenium has powerful antioxidant properties, especially in combination with vitamins E and A. as an antioxidant, it protects the cell membranes of spermatozoa from oxidation, as well as improves their mobility and affects the volume of seminal fluid.
- Zinc is one of the essential substances for the production of testosterone and follicle-stimulating hormone. For men preparing to become fathers, it is especially important to maintain normal levels of zinc in the body, since it can take more than a year to restore the deficiency of this substance.
To get the desired effect, you should use Semaxin following the instructions-twice a day, by 1 capsule, between meals.
Buy Tablets for men's strength Semaxin in Coventry at a discount ✅ at a promotional price of $49. To get a discount ⭐ 50%, order now! ✌ Get a discount from HotPolkaDot.com!
My wife and I had problems with conceiving a child. The problem was in the viability of my sperm. For 3 months of taking Semaxin, the morphology index increased from 2% to 6%.
My husband took Semaxin to make the sperm better. After the course, we did artificial insemination and everything worked out the first time.